- The quality of this executive bungalow strikes you, the moment you step through the front door.
- You immediately notice the 10 foot ceilings on the main floor, the hardwood flooring and the expanse of flexible spaces.
- The tiled entrance has a coat closet to your left and an elegant display niche ahead to your right.
- A couple of steps up from the entrance and on your right, you will find a room that could have a multitude of uses. Maybe you envisage your dining table and chairs sat atop the hardwood flooring, especially with there being an alcove for your buffet unit. Or maybe you see yourself working from home at your desk in what would be a spacious den. Or perhaps this is an additional family room or a music room. The possibilities are endless. Whatever use you assign to this room, you will adore the bay window to the front, where you can look out over your landscaped front yard.
- Beyond this room lies the sumptuous kitchen, with its array of white, extended height cabinetry and plentiful supply of pan drawers. A door leads to the corner pantry, where you will appreciate the upgraded solid shelving that curves around the perimeter of the pantry. All the appliances are upgraded LG stainless steel models. The granite counter-tops are just beautiful. The central island features a double silgranit sink with a garburator beneath and an extendable hose faucet above. It also features a breakfast bar that comfortably seats two people. You’ll love the updated pendant lights above the island and the pot lights that further illuminate your work space. There is a gas line behind the stove, if cooking with gas is your preference.
- Extended height upper cabinetry with display units above.
- The kitchen is adjacent to the bright and sunny dining nook, which, like the kitchen, is laid with hardwood flooring. Here you will find an upgraded chandelier light fixture and double aspect windows with transoms above, dressed with cellular shades, drapery rods and drapes. There is a glazed door, also with a transom above, out to the large and private rear yard deck.
- The hardwood flooring continues into the large living room where you will love the thermostatically controlled gas fireplace, with its stone surround and mantle above. The fireplace has windows to either side and above, and there is also a window to the side of the room bringing further light in. All the windows have quality cellular shades, drapes and drapery rods. Whilst here, pause for a moment and note that your media needs are well catered for. You will find speaker “posts” on the walls, so that you can hook up your surround sound speakers and there is a cable point and electrical outlet so that you can easily mount a television on the wall. You will also see that there is a wiring channel in the wall so that you can hide media wiring in the wall.
- An arched passage from the living room takes you through a door into the huge master retreat, which features hardwood flooring and a large window to the rear dressed with a room darkening cellular shade, drapes and a drapery rod. Step into your size-able walk-in closet and you’ll love the upgraded closet organizers, which is a feature you will find in all the closets in this home. You’ll adore the custom made sliding door that reveals the arched entrance to your 5 pc en-suite bathroom that has tile flooring. There is a medicine cabinet and plenty of cabinets and drawers beneath the his and hers sinks. The deep soaker tub is set beneath a glass block window set in a diamond pattern. There is also a glass door walk-in shower with a bench.
- Heading back towards the entrance, a passage on your right leads past the mud/laundry room. Here, the laundry pair are set beneath a convenient clothes folding counter that has cabinetry above to store your laundry supplies and such.
- Beyond the mud/laundry room is a very well proportioned main floor second bedroom that has carpeted flooring, a double closet with upgraded closet organizers and the window to the room is dressed with a cellular shade.
- The second bedroom is conveniently located next to the 4 pc main floor bathroom.